Thursday, July 30, 2015

How I Plan a Trip: Materials from my July Travel Salon

Thank you to everyone who made my July Travel Salon/Workshop a success yesterday! For those of you who could not make it, you should be able to watch a video of the livestream by clicking here. Fair warning: this is not edited so the recording is the full workshop. Also, this is not the most flattering angle for me, so please don't judge :P (I did this immediately following a long 12 hour work day).

As I mentioned at the end of the workshop, I am posting the content of the handout (2 pages) that I went over at this workshop here. I discussed my process for planning a trip and made this outline of things you might be interested in knowing about how I do things.

If you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to contact me! You can leave a comment here, on my Facebook Page, or feel free to email me at tippestravels@gmail.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment