Wednesday, April 13, 2016

2016 Spring Travel Update

I started keeping track of my mileage for the year, and so far I have traveled roughly 47,856 miles! I also calculated that I have spent close to 103 hours on planes and 55 hours in airports this year. I can't wait to update this with my trips to Australia, Puerto Rico, and Brazil in the next several weeks!


By the end of May, I will have visited 5 continents, 5 countries, and 11 states plus 1 territory. I plan on visiting a handful of additional states this summer, and I have trips booked to South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Qatar, Hungary, New Zealand, and Thailand at the end of the year. I also intend to make it to Canada at some point, and it would be nice if I could fit in Cuba and Mexico as well. I didn't think 2016 would live up to my travel experiences last year, but so far 2016 is giving 2015 a run for its money!

No comments:

Post a Comment