Tuesday, January 19, 2016

My Utah Bucket List

On the topic of travel goals and bucket lists, I have a small list of things that I am hoping to do while I live in Utah. Who knows how long I will actually live here. I only ever expected to be here for 2 years while I was in graduate school, and I'm going on 6 years as a Utah resident. I still cannot ever bring myself to say that I am from Utah when I travel, especially because being from Hawaii is a much better conversation starter and also because Los Angeles and California will forever be my second home. But that all is beside the point. Here are the things that I hope to do while I live in this amazingly beautiful state:

  • Visit Bryce Canyon National Park, especially while I have a National Parks pass
  • Visit Bear Lake on the Utah-Idaho border
  • Hike to The Wave at the Utah-Arizona border
  • Spend a weekend in Havasupai, Arizona (it's not too far)
  • Ski at Alta (skiers only!)
  • See the Grand Canyon (it's not too far, either)
  • Hike to the Spanish Fork hot springs finally 
Is there anything I'm missing? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment